3. Click here to review the Site’s Security Notice.
4. The Site is maintained by Dubai Maritime City Authority.
5. The materials located on the Site including the information and software programs (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Dubai Maritime City Authority.
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Dubai Maritime City Authority.
7. Modification or use of any of the Contents for any other purpose shall be a violation of Dubai Maritime City Authority's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on the Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Dubai Maritime City Authority.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
8. The Contents of the Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Dubai Maritime City Authority does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents; and/or
(b) that the Contents available through the Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that the Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
9. Dubai Maritime City Authority shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result, direct or indirect, of the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Site.
Right of Access
10. Dubai Maritime City Authority reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to the Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from the Site to other web sites
11. The Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by Dubai Maritime City Authority. Dubai Maritime City Authority is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
12. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Dubai Maritime City Authority be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which the Site is linked.
Links to the Site from other web sites
13. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of the Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
14. You must secure permission from Dubai Maritime City Authority prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, the Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Dubai Maritime City Authority reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of the Site or any of the Contents.
16. In no circumstances shall Dubai Maritime City Authority be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to the Site or any of the Contents.
17. Dubai Maritime City Authority reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
18. Dubai Maritime City Authority reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from the Site or any of the Contents.
21. For you to benefit with our services or enabling us to serve you better with your need(s) and /or to access certain sections on our website, You will be requested to register with us as a “Registered User” of DMCA on the website
22. Upon duly completing the relevant registration process and creating a Username and Password, you will become a registered user with DMCA.
23. Details of your registered account i.e. user name along with user account activation link will be sent to you on your registered email address for the completion of the registration process and activation of your User account.
23. The authority to access and use all of Our Services commences or comes in effect upon registering on our website i.e. successful creation of a “User Account” by you.
Registered Users Obligation
24. You agree to provide DMCA with correct, accurate and complete information during online registration process and/or when requested by DMCA.
25. You agree not to impersonate or pose as any other person or entity while registering with us on our website.
26. You agree that you will be solely responsible for the security of your User Account i.e. You will not disclose your registered account credentials (Username and /or Password) to anyone.
27. You agree that you will create and/or register only 1 User Account on DMCA website at any given time and will use the same registered account for all DMCA services
28. You agree not to create multiple user account on DMCA website at any given time. i.e. you will use only one registered user account for all DMCA services
29. You agree to accept the responsibility for all activities that occurs under your registered User Account with DMCA.
30. You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes.
31. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of our website or render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to our website or its content
32. You agree to inform DMCA immediately if your User Account has been compromised inorder for DMCA to take necessary action, which may include resetting your password or username, or to suspend your user account to avoid and/or to contain the situation from any further damages. You can contact us at 8008855 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report such incidents.
33. You agree to notify DMCA immediately if you come across and/or observe any errors, inaccuracies, or malicious activities on our website, this includes but not limited to any information, data, transactions etc. In this regards you shall contact us at 8008855 or email us at email@example.com
34. You acknowledge that DMCA own all intellectual property rights on the Website
35. DMCA may without any notice in their sole discretion and at any time shall terminate or restrict your use or access to their website for any reason, including but not limited to:
- Any violation or breach of laws and regulation.
- Any false, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information provisioned or supplied by you.
- Any unauthorized disclosure of your registered User Account to others or third party.
- Any malicious activity observed on your user account or if you are found indulged in any malicious activity using your account and/or you use ur account for any unfair mal practices unsolicited gains or any unfair usage of information published on DMCA website
- Any malicious activity observed on your user account or if you indulge in any malpractices using your account and/or you use your account for any unlawful practices or for any unsolicited gains
- Any unfair usage of information, content or data published on DMCA website, which includes but not limited to personal gains or benefits and/or for any commercial purposes.
36. In the event of suspension or termination of your registered User Account for any reason, you will no longer be able to use any of our Registered Services as stated on our website.
39. During and beyond the validity of this agreement , you shall treat any proprietary informatory data shared with you as confidential, if it was understood as confidential by the nature of the information or the circumstances of the disclosure
Changes to our website Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to add or change these Terms. Any changes will be posted to this page and it is your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are aware of any such changes from time to time.